Monday, February 13, 2006

Queen Mary Chili Cheese Fries Results

Here are the official results of the contest,
as written by IFOCE President and MC of the
event, George Shea.... I finshed in 9th place,
the top 7 won money, I needed another pound-and-
a-half to get there. I felt good for this competition,
I am somewhat disappointed but 3.5 pounds
is more than I could have eaten a month ago
in 10 minutes. I will get there, in the money that is,
I just need more training to increase my capacity...


#2 ranked eater in the world, Sonya Thomas, won the
contest over Joey Chestnut by literally a fry or two, I got
a photo with her just after the contest, she was already
sucking down a milkshake after just consuming over
8 pounds of chili cheese fries! Thanks to Eater X, who
finsished 3rd in the contest, with an impressive almost
6 pounds eaten, for taking this picture...


The Queen Mary herself, first set sail in 1934 to house
WWII soldiers, said to be haunted, I didn't see any ghosts on
the ship but the rooms are really old and somewhat creepy
and I could definitely see how it could be haunted

No comments: