Saturday, January 06, 2007

Seahawks Hot Dog Challenge Update

Ah, so my plans have changed a bit for today. I was actually offered a free ticket to the game just a half hour ago and no way I can turn it down. I am going to the game.

So, I contemplated whether or not I will still try to honor my challenge and eat a hot dog for every point the Hawks score while at the game and I have decided that YES I still will do it. This could end up being very costly with stadium hot dogs costing around $5 dollars but I am confident that it is neccessary for me to uphold my end of the deal and the Seahawks will as well.

I will take pictures to document the eating and the progress of the game while I am and update my site when I get home with the results later tonight. Go Hawks!

Cowboys Suck.

No comments: