Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Tribute to the Seahawks Winning Super Bowl XL

2-5-2006. Seahawks are in Super Bowl 40 and
I will attempt to eat 40 Hot Dogs and Buns (HDB)
in honor of a Seahawks victory.....


Just after kickoff, 3:50 - I pose with 40 hot dogs and
high hopes for the Seahawks in Super Bowl XL, we
won the cointoss.


The eating begins....Seahawks score first field goal


After the first quarter Seahwaks were looking good
up 3-0, I finished 8 hot dogs after starting late
and going at a slow pace

Around halftime I have finished 13 HDB as the
Seahwaks sloppy play was starting to distract me
trailing 7-3 at half


The second half was pariticularly painful
for the Seahwawks and I couldn't focus on 40 anymore.
I finished at 20 and the sorrow of a loss in
Super Bowl XL for the Seahawks. That's
alright, good season, we were screwed by
the refs, and Pittsburg made big plays -
final score Steelers win 21-10.

No comments: