Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ABC TV - Northwest Afternoon Appearance

**UPDATE** 3:55pm 7/20
Click Here to watch the video of my appearance on NWA from the KomoTV website

.......................................
For those of you in Washington State, you can see me on the popular mid-day talk show, Northwest Afternoon on KomoTV (ABC)tomorrow - Thursday, July 18 at 3:00 pm PST.

During the segment I will answer questions from the hosts Kent and Natasha and we will have a one minute jalapeno eating contest. Hopefully, I will be able to get a digital copy of the show so I can post it here and likely the segment will be posted on the show's website as well tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun for the TV show, good job for the Ribs.

Anonymous said...

Erik, one word describes your appearance. FANTASTIC! Some people get tounge tied in front of a camera. You were a pure natural. 15 to 20 yrs from now at least you know there will always be a place for you as a host in the tv or radio booth

Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Very cool. That looked like a lot of fun! You really are the Captain of Capsaicin.

Erik "the Red" Denmark said...

Thanks Brian & Hall. If I can make my mark in CE it will be in a spicy food. Humble Bob has Krystal's, I have jalapenos and I am preparing for Chicago.

Brian, hopefully in 15 years I will be retired and playing golf but I would take a roll in Hollywood as well.

Liz said...

So great!